I have various projects which included Entity Framework POCO (Plain Old CLR Object) Classes. By default, these are not automatically included in TFS Source Control.
To add these classes in VS2012;
- Open the Team Explorer Window using View>Team Explorer
- You will see a list of shortcuts… My Work, Pending Changes and so on;
- Under “Pending Changes” is a link to “Source Control Explorer”
- Click this link, to open the Source Control Explorer Window
- Navigate through your solution to the Project containing your edmx file
- Above the “Source Location” will be a toolbar
- The fourth icon from the left is “Add Items To Folder”
- Clicking this icon will bring up the “Add to Source Control” Dialog, showing all the files in this project which aren’t currently under Source Control.
- Select all the files you wish to now include under Source Control
- Press Next, then Finish
Now Check In your Solution again, and your POCO’s should now be included.